Friday, April 2, 2010

Finished theNot Really Choclate Almond Bread Pudding with Dried Cherries

Remember the Not Really Choclate Almond Bread Pudding with Dried Cherries I made?
Well catch up!


So after waiting an agonizingly long time it was finally done!
I was so happy!

or not.


It wasn't that it wasn't good, it just wasn't great.
You know how you get really excited for something and think it will be so wonderful!
Like Christmas morning, or a movie based off of your favorite book...and then you get there and it's okay, you liked it...but somehow you feel let down.
That's how this was.

Maybe it wasn't chocolaty enough...
I don't know.

I do think I put in too much bread so it was on the dry side.
So next time I am thinking, less bread and more chocolate!
I'll take a look at it another date...
Maybe I should actually follow the recipe fully.
Wouldn't that be a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment